All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Trenchless rehabilitation technology restores aging, damaged or leaking underground infrastructure including pipelines, tanks, ducts, conduits and sewers using cured-in place-lining technology.
We are infrastructure renewal specialists. Our primary expertise is trenchless (i.e., no digging or extensive excavation) technologies to restore aging, damaged or leaking underground infrastructure, including pipelines, tanks, ducts, conduits and sewers. The cutting-edge technology is backed by research that is proven to extend the life of a pipeline by more than 100 years. PPM is the only licensee in the United States for the Starline cured-in-place-lining (CIPL) technology for rehabilitating pressure pipelines, including natural gas, petrochemical, water and sewer pipe. CIPL technology saves our clients the cost, time, disruption, and environmental issues that accompany excavation and replacement. The team of specialists have over XX years expertise.
RESULTS Achieved from Trenchless Rehabilation by CURED IN PLACE LINING (CIPL)
- Minimizes excavation & re-con. No major digging or extensive excavation
- Avoided conventional methods of installation requires trenching to install new main and a separate excavation at every service.
- Installed in less timetime (500ft – 1000ft per day)
- Seals ALL leaks & prevents future leaks
- Eliminates internal corrosion.
- Adds 100 years (or 115 total Years) of New/Additional Life
- Environmentally friendly (low carbon
- Is a spot on solution for restoring aging, damaged or leaking underground infrastructure including pipelines, tanks, ducts, conduits and sewer